Monitoring, Evaluations and Lesson Learning
- Facilitating, design and implementation of M&E systems, including development SMART indicators, identifying feasible means of verification, designing data collection analysis and reporting tools.
- Managing complex multi-country evaluations in a range of settings, including providing multi-lingual teams of specialised evaluators.
- Conducting desk based reviews and organisational evaluations.
- Implementing project and programme annual and mid-term reviews and evaluations.
- Facilitation of participatory consultation processes and beneficiary assessments.
- Design of bespoke methodology, using quantitative and qualitative data collection mechanisms.
- Undertaking impact and partnership assessments.
- Supporting routine monitoring and periodic review/evaluation, data analysis and use for informed decision making and adjusted programming.
- Facilitation of programme or organisational experience sharing and lesson learning.
View our full Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Capacity Statement.