Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (online course)
This course aims to provide a working knowledge of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) processes for practitioners working around the project cycle. You will gain useful knowledge to strengthen your overall confidence and capability to apply standard MEL approaches in programmes and projects.
If we understand why MEL is important and can clearly explain our MEL approach, we can build the confidence of funders, implementing partners and most importantly, ourselves. The course is designed to be a simple guide, that uses plain language, to explain key MEL concepts and practice.
Whatever your starting point, we hope that this course will convince you of the value of MEL as a core part of project management – and an exciting and important area of project work!
- Delivery method: Online
- Length: 20 learning hours online
- Certification: After passing the multi-choice test at the end, a certificate of completion will be issued from the University of Wolverhampton.
Individual cost to take this course is £150. Group discounts are available. Please email email@example.com to enquire about your group enrolment.
Please note: Once you have made your payment we will add you to the course and send you your login details. This may take up to 2 working days.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- identify the importance and benefits of MEL around the project cycle;
- describe objectives and indicators at different levels;
- develop appropriate M&E frameworks and plans for projects;
- recognise the principles of effective evaluation and how to commission it;
- demonstrate the importance of learning from M&E.