This training examines the role of the participant in his/her professional capacity, offering enabling techniques for managing and maximizing personal resources. This course provides an opportunity for participants to reflect on their current role within their organisation and department, the demands it places on them and the skills and attributes required to respond effectively to the needs of the job. Participants will undertake a skills audit and acquire a number of practical tools and strategies for managing their workload effectively.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- To develop greater awareness of oneself in a professional context
- To review time management and gain more control of time
- To review sources of stress and build resilience
- To understand one’s own patterns and drives
- To be able to set well-formed outcomes for change
- To explore the nature of personal transitions
- To better understand and undertake self professional development
- To work effectively in a performance management organisation.
Our courses utilise a variety of methodologies, such as role play, reflective questionnaire, case studies, reflective journal, participatory analysis tools and much more. We design programmes to include a useful mix of hard and soft skills, combining practical tools and tips with brief ‘theoretical’ inputs where relevant.
At CIDT we are great believers in experiential learning. Therefore our courses and workshops are very participatory and active in nature, so be prepared to share your ideas, experiences, problems, challenges and practices with other. We also believe that learning should be fun – so please also bring your sense of humor with you!
This workshops covers the following topics:
- Job Analysis
- Defining objectives; purpose, goals and roles
- Assessing strengths and areas of development
- Personal goal setting
- Individual Communication Styles
- Managing time effectively
- Prioritising and decision-making
- Effective Delegation
- Reducing stress
- Facilitating change
What our participants say…
“Applicable and useful for work and personal level.”
“Facilitators had very relevant practical expertise and experience.”
“The course is very useful and well organized. The facilitators involved the participants. The course contributes to a better performance and results to the Organization.”