CIDT Online Courses
Online learning is a cost-effective way for participants in diverse locations to be trained at their own pace.
CIDT online courses can serve as a stand-alone training or can be combined with face-to-face training – and are especially valuable as part of a Training of Trainers or a facilitated workshop to deliver a real product, such as a Logical Framework or a Project Funding Proposal.
Online Course: Results-Based Management Thinking Tools and the Logical Framework Approach
This online course provides basic training on a range of ‘thinking tools’ that facilitate RBM. It is not purely academic or theoretical. Rather, it was designed to support development practitioners with simple practical approaches and advice for designing, managing and assessing results-oriented projects, programmes and organizational performance. A major component of this training the LFA, because the LogFrame is a key tool for RBM.
Online Course Services for Organisations
- Provide access to our ready-made online course in Results-Based Management Thinking Tools for your staff or stakeholders;
- Reformat our CIDT RBM online course in your organisational branding as an in-house training resource, which can be hosted in your internal IT platform;
- Tailor our existing CIDT RBM course to your organisational context, to provide an in-house RBM programme with tailored modules, including terminologies and examples specific to your organisational context;
- Create a bespoke course that is uniquely designed to your specifications on any topic required, using a range of platforms and software with varying levels of user interaction;
- Develop bespoke training packages to meet organisational needs, pairing online modules, with delivery of face-to-face modules in technical, skills or Management for Development Results (MfDR);
- Conduct training needs analysis and assessment to support any of the above.
- Provide virtual coaching and technical assistance as follow-up to participants, in order to answer specific questions and/or review training products (i.e., draft LogFrames or project proposals) and provide expert input for improving them.